Sunday, March 1, 2009

My pAsSioN

It's me and my passion about running. It all begin when i've registered with the uitm runners club. Even though i'm new in this area, but i've feel that running are my passion. everyone running for a different reason, so am i...i'am running coz it can teach me to be somebody and train me to challenge myself to aim the best that i can do. starting from a simple running every evening for about 2-3km...and never dream of run in 10km..but now alhamdulillah, 10km is my favorite length and i'm keep train myself to get the best time for that 10km route...next aim is to participate in the half marathon...ha insyaALLAH. everyone can running...challenge ur self...nothing is impossible.

4 comments:

  1. keep it up bro!
    cantek blog...eheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa! nice blog bro...
    good job.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. waaahh..

    tahniah bro dah ade blog..
    impossible is nothing..")

    ReplyDelete
  4. nampaknya aku dah berjaya menarik org minat running lepas join runners club..

    alhamdulillah..semoga objektif URC tercapai.amin..

    ReplyDelete